You don’t need another employee to fill a seat just to collect a paycheque. You need someone who is truly invested into your business and care about the direction it is heading and how their work contributes to those goals.
An engaged employee believes that they can contribute and improve upon not only their own career and professional development but also to the growth of the organization that they work for. Companies are finally starting to understand that to keep customers happy, they need to have a happy and engaged workforce. In turn, an engaged workforce will lead to better business outcomes.
Learn about the importance of recruiting engaged retail employees. In this white paper, you will learn:
- What is an Engaged Employee?
- How to measure employee engagement?
- The effects of company culture on employee engagement
- The business impact of having disengaged employees
- How to predict and hire an Engaged Employee?